public DbLockStat lock_stat()
The DbEnv.lock_stat method
creates a DbLockStat object encapsulating a statistical structure.
The lock region statistics are stored in a DbLockStat object.
The following data fields are available from the DbLockStat object:
The lock region statistics are stored in a structure of type
DB_LOCK_STAT. The following DB_LOCK_STAT fields will be filled in:
- public int st_lastid;
- The last allocated lock ID.
- public int st_nmodes;
- The number of lock modes.
- public int st_maxlocks;
- The maximum number of locks possible.
- public int st_maxlockers;
- The maximum number of lockers possible.
- public int st_maxobjects;
- The maximum number of objects possible.
- public int st_nlocks;
- The number of current locks.
- public int st_maxnlocks;
- The maximum number of locks at any one time.
- public int st_nlockers;
- The number of current lockers.
- public int st_maxnlockers;
- The maximum number of lockers at any one time.
- public int st_nobjects;
- The number of current objects.
- public int st_maxnobjects;
- The maximum number of objects at any one time.
- public int st_nrequests;
- The total number of locks requested.
- public int st_nreleases;
- The total number of locks released.
- public int st_nnowaits;
- The total number of lock requests that failed because
Db.DB_LOCK_NOWAIT was set.
- public int st_nconflicts;
- The total number of locks not immediately available due to conflicts.
- public int st_ndeadlocks;
- The number of deadlocks detected.
- public int st_regsize;
- The size of the region.
- public int st_region_wait;
- The number of times that a thread of control was forced to wait before
obtaining the region lock.
- public int st_region_nowait;
- The number of times that a thread of control was able to obtain
the region lock without waiting.
The DbEnv.lock_stat method throws an exception that encapsulates a non-zero error value on
The DbEnv.lock_stat method may fail and throw an exception for errors specified for other Berkeley DB and C library or system methods.
If a catastrophic error has occurred, the DbEnv.lock_stat method may fail and throw
a DbRunRecoveryException, in which case all subsequent Berkeley DB calls
will fail in the same way.
Copyright Sleepycat Software