LogEvent wraps up all the miscellaneous data
associated with a logging statement. It gets passed around to the varied
components of Log4r and should be of interest
to those creating extensions.
- The integer level of the log event. Use LNAMES[level] to get the actual
- The execution stack returned by caller at the log event. It is nil
if the invoked Logger's trace is false.
- The object that was passed into the logging method.
- The name of the logger that was invoked.
- The fully qualified name of the logger that was invoked.
Note that creating timestamps is a task left to formatters.